EVERY BUSINESS HAS “A CULTURE”. BUT IF GETTING BETTER RESULTS IN PRODUCTIVITY AND INNOVATION AND PROFITABLY ATTRACTING MORE CUSTOMERS IS STILL A CHALLENGE, THEN YOUR BUSINESS CULTURE MAY BE STALLING YOUR MARKET POTENTIAL.
Can you objectively say?
- We are getting the best Productivity and Quality from all employees!
- Employees on all levels are able and willing to make decisions!
- There a sense of urgency in activities that matter to our success!
- We are attracting the right people who love our business!
- We consistently innovate in all areas of business!
Stop guessing! Proceed with clarity of an independent, confidential Business Culture Audit.
BUSINESS CULTURE AUDIT:
Business Culture definition: The way your employees interact internally and externally on a daily basis to work towards strategic Brand goals.
How does it work? There are just 4 steps:
- INSIGHT – Interview with the top Business Leader – including the completion of an Online Audit.
- SET UP of Online Audit – complete with internal campaign and management communication tools to ensure full participation.
- CONFIDENTIAL Online Audit of all employees, including Senior Management – to be completed within a set time frame.
- ANALYSIS & RECOMMENDATIONS – all responses are analyzed and a Report provided to Management including:
- interpretation of the results and insights for your business;
- statistical data so that you can start benchmarking the progress,
- Gaps analysis with recommendations on how to address these gaps.
How much will it cost?
From $3,900 for 10-20 employees and sole CEO/Owner.
How fast can we get the answers? Within days from the Audit completion – maximum two weeks for larger organisations.[button text=”CALL US TODAY: 0407 661 130″ title=”15-Min Appointment” align=”left”]
When you know what needs to be improved, InnoFuture can help you design and implement the right Business Culture to take your company to the next level in competitiveness and market leadership.
Did you know?
Companies often spend millions on marketing, selling and R&D, only to have the impact eroded by employee activities that are inconsistent with the Brand message and promise. Did you know that 68% of CUSTOMERS LEAVE because they don’t feel appreciated? Incidentally, also 69% of Employees leave for the same reason. [Source: Forrester Research]
Business Culture has everything to do with it!
Today, the most successful (and innovative) companies approach culture as a business process. The right Business Culture is about strategy. People want to work for companies with a winning strategy. Customers buy into Culture because it reinforces their purchase experience beyond the transaction. The Right Business Culture leads directly to: value-add Productivity; effective, continuous Innovation; non-price Competitiveness; consistent and cheaper Selling; Brand and Market Leadership.
Margaret Manson | InnoFuture
Chief Inspirator | Culture Architect
M: 0407 66 11 30 | P: 03 9857 9215
[button text=”Schedule Your Enquiry Call Now!” title=”15 Min Appointment” url=”https://www.timetrade.com/book/2LSZJ” align=”left”]