Boost Your Business with Strategic Content
The purpose of Strategic Content Marketing is to create awareness and, at the same time, interest in your message. If you communicate well and often enough to establish a connection between the topics and your business, people will start spreading the word. As a result, Google will reward you by helping people to find you. For free!
Strategic Content Marketing does what no other form of communication can do as effectively: it establishes the Brand’s reputation and positioning. It builds respect, and therefore, the confidence to do business with you! When strategic content is properly developed and consistently managed, your in-bound marketing, including website and other online channels, will work for you 24/7 in perpetuity.
Your Website Content – Building Brand Engagement
Is your website stuck in the pre-mobile era? Is it current? Does it show your business agility and relevance? Do you think it doesn’t matter because business is done through relationships, sales force and perhaps on the top level? What about prospective customers who do not know you at all? What about young, bright potential employees who want to work for a cool company?
You ARE being judged… Take charge of what the broader market says about you. Get that website up to date!
- Your website content developed around your Brand positioning;
- Management of the Digital agency (Web designers) – to ensure effective delivery;
- Process managed internally and externally till website can go live;
- Optional essentials:
- SEO implementation
- Website “launch” campaign
- News content for the first 4-6 weeks from website launch
Monthly Content Marketing Package
Original content, like White Papers, Case Studies and Articles, add value and authority to your business, showcasing your expertise, and industry leadership. This is what drives results for your Search Engine Marketing (SEM) by driving in-bound traffic, building Brand engagement and, ultimately, filling in the sales pipeline.
- Monthly Insights Paper (1500-3000 words), OR Case Study, OR Major Article
- 2 x SEO-friendly inbound marketing posts (500-800 words each) with key phrases,
- Outgoing Email prepared for your mailing campaign: subject, body text and links;
- Assorted SM posts – Tweets and Status updates for SM sharing (6-9 suggestions);
- Web copy (1 page) for the landing page on your website, with download Call to Action;
- Minimum 3 months
Communication Strategy & Action Plan
How would you like to set your Marketing Machine on fire? With an intensive Project you will gain a clear and simple to implement Communication Strategy and Plan. This plan will provide a short to mid-term road-map for consistent communication with your Customers and other stakeholders while boosting the effectiveness of your Sales efforts.
- Tailored Communication Action Plan – including on- and off-line campaigns;
- Value Proposition – including communication Plan template;
- Marketing Segmentation defined – with tailored activity plan for the key segment;
- Broad Marketing Budget developed – to make decisions more efficient;
Cost from: $4,990 + GST